Saturday 14 December 2013

Tiny Asos Haul

Hi guys! I haven't done a haul in forever (and that's not through a lack of shopping) haha! Last week, it was 20% off at ASOS and since it's free delivery, I thought it would be the ideal time to pick up a few beauty bits I've had my eye on.


Bourjois Happy Light Foundation 51 Porcelain Rose
After I saw vivianna does makeup review this new release from bourjois, I knew it was meant to be! Unfortunately, my local boots and Superdrug are very small and don't always stock the full range of products so I thought I better take my chance whilst I had it and order it from ASOS. I don't normally like dewy finish foundations, but recently my skin has improved a lot, probably because I'm eating better and drinking a lot more water, and it seems to be less oily so I can get away with lighter coverage foundations. Also, in the winter my skin can look very dry and dull so I am excited to try this product and see if it gives me the glowing finish it promises!

Bourjous Bronzing Primer
I was really intrigued by this products, a mouse bronzing primer, because there aren't really very many available apart from the Chanel one, which is a little bit out of my price range. So when I saw this drugstore alternative, I couldn't resist trying it out. I'm not sure if I will put this under or over my foundation or what application method will be best, but I can't wait to give it a go :)

Barry M Glitter Nail Polish Yellow Topaz
This one is a bit of a no brainer, I have loads of fancy glitter polishes, but I really wanted a simple gold/silver glitter to use over any colour and for £2.99 with a further 20% discount you really can't go wrong with Barry M and the formula of these polishes is incredible, especially for the price.

Do you guys have any advice on how to apply the bronzing primer? Any help would be very appreciated!

Jess x

12 comments:

  1. I really want to try that bronzer but it looks so scary haha. Will you be doing a review post on it? Your ASOS box looks like mine, I just rip them open in excitement haha.

    Lauren xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will have a play tomorrow and probably do a review!:D I know I can't be bothered to cut the packing nicely :P xx

      Delete
  2. Great review! I really want to try that bronzing primer :) Also, I have the same skin problems as you but I've discovered Liz Earle products do wonders for my skin! Have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I haven't had the chance to get my hands on any yet! What would you reccomend from the Liz Earle? :) x

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I love your blog!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will be sure to check put your blog :)

      Delete
  4. I have been quite curious to try that foundation, but like you my town doesnt stock it! So i may need to look into ordering off ASOS also! Thanks for the post!
    http://jaderosa.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be 25% off at the minute as well so i would definitely look in to it! :) the shades are a bit dark though, I got shade 51, which is the second lightest, and it's a little bit dark for me! :) I will be sure to check out your blog now:) xx

      Delete
  5. I loved this post; I have wanted to try that Bourjours mousse for so long now! I also wanted the Chanel one but I just couldn't get my self to pay that money! Apparently the mousse can be used just as a cream bronzer as well; for instance; if you wanted to contour your cheeks that is meant to be amazing on its own over your foundation.

    http://www.underneaththecherryblossom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really think that ASOS is the best place to find beauty bargains and it's free delivery worldwide, I believe it's 25% off at the minute too. I think I will give this product a few attempts this week and do a review at the weekend :D

      Delete
  6. I'd love to have some of these products! Nice post, friend!

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will be sure to check out your blog:) I used all 3 products this morning and they're great! :) xx

      Delete