Sunday 15 December 2013

The Lazy Day Post #2

I did a lazy day post 2 Sundays ago and it seemed to be quite popular in terms of page views so I was thinking I might make it a weekly thing? Just a general sum up of the week, what I've been eating, watching, wearing, doing and a bit of a chit chat?

I've had a pretty good week, it's been a little stressful for Christmas shopping but I'm all done now so I can really start to enjoy the festivities that come with this time of year. I only have 5 days left at school this year (thank god). Normally, my 6th form term is 6 weeks, but we have been at school for 8 weeks and I am so tired :( there are some great things coming up this week at school that I'm looking forward to like the carol concert at the church and the school talent show!

Right, so to begin with, my star purchase this week has been the Soap and Glory Yule Monty obviously! Down from £60 to £27 for 10 of their best selling products in full size AND samples AND a £5 voucher AND a beautiful Johnathan Sauders designer box?! You honestly can't go wrong with this bargain so I would definitely recommend picking up your own box before they sell out because they're going pretty fast; there was a huge queue at my local Boots yesterday. I have never really tried many Soap and Glory products before but I used the Sugar Crush body wash this morning and I can't even describe how amazing it smells!! :D

If you live in the UK and don't already own a pair of Primark Super Cosy Tights then what are you even doing with your life?! They are an absolute steal at just £3.50 a pair and they are perfect for cold weather. They are completely opaque and just look like normal, denier tights but they are fleece lined inside, hence the name 'super cosy' :P they slip on your legs so easily and you don't need to keep pulling them up all day like regular tights either, which is always a pain. I love them because they keep your legs warm all day and you don't have to worry about them laddering!

Something else that happened this week that I thought was pretty exciting was that I got tweeted by one of my favourite youtubers and bloggers, Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup! I got way too over excited but I'm new to this whole twitter thing so I thought it was pretty cool :p her blog is amazing and I have been watching her videos for like 2 years now and it's great to see how successful she has become :)



This week was also quite stressful because I have had my room redecorated, I had my old, grubby carpet taken up and replaced with a lovely, laminate floor and I've moved my furniture around too, put up a few new posters and fairy lights and had a general tidy up in my bedroom. This meant that my room was an absolute tip for most of the week, but it's finally all done and I will have a bedroom tour up sometime in the week!


Hope you've all had a really lovely weekend and I can't wait to share some of my new posts with you in the week!

Jess x


9 comments:

  1. I love these type of posts! They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your blog, just spent (and still spending) a good half an hour scrolling through! Finally a decent blogger following me and not a random person gagging for followers. I think you've cost me a lot of money though after I've been really inspired over quite few beauty products! Just been and ordered the Bobbi Brown Make Up Manual you blogged about for the perfect xmas pressie for my make-up obsessed cousin, so thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so lovely to hear! (Not that I've cost you a lot of money haha!) well I'm sure your cousin will love the book :p if you have any questions about particular products you know where to find me! I will go get a cuppa and read through your blog now :D xx

      Delete
  3. ahhh so cool anna tweeted you!!!she tweeted me too and i was totally fan girling so i think its def allowed hehe!:)loving that soap & glory bargain!!:)I'm now following your blog lovely!:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Anna so much! Fan girling is definitely cool :p the soap and glory set is available at boots until Thursday I believe :) thank you so much! I will be sure to follow you back now :) xx

      Delete
  4. I saw that Soap and Glory gift bag in Boots yesterday and I'm so jealous of you! I can't use Soap and Glory because anything scented makes my eczema break out </3 Also the Primark tights are my favourite thing in this world! Have to say your blog is super cute! Look forward to your next post and I've followed you on bloglovin! :) x

    laurakillabean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will follow you back now:) oh that's so unlucky :( I bought so many pairs of these tights they are the bomb.com right?! Haha! Xx

      Delete
    2. Ah you were my first follower! Thank you :) I have about 6 pairs of those tights haha!

      Delete